Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Graduation Ceremony
In the context of our Corporate Responsibility strategy, our firm sponsored three awards to top performing students of the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) . The awards were presented to the top students by our Director Marios Melanides during the 39th Graduation Ceremony that was organised on 1 November 2017.
Congratulations to the award winning students who through their hard work managed to win the following distinctions:
• Panayiotis Paschali: Best Advanced Diploma in Business Administration student
• Eleni Charalambous: Best UWL L6 Accounting Student (Limassol)
• Alexia Panagi: Best UWL L6 Accounting Student (Nicosia)
UCY Alumni Event
We organised in collaboration with the University of Cyprus an Alumni event on 12 September at our Nicosia office that was addressed to current colleagues who are UCY graduates.
Our CEO welcomed the event followed by two short presentations by our Director Marios Charalambides, and the Dean of the University of Cyprus, Mr Constantinos Christofides.
Award winning students - University of Cyprus
We sponsored four awards to top performing students of the University of Cyprus. The awards, sponsored by PwC for the 14th consecutive year, were presented to the top students by our CEO Evgenios Evgeniouand our Director, Marios Melanides during the graduation ceremonies of the University that were organised on, 27 June 2017 and 30 June 2017
Award winning students
PwC Cyprus supported 3 top performing students from different education institutes. Congratulations to the award winning students who through their hard work managed to win the following distinctions:
- Frederick University - Award towards the Highest Achieving student of the Accounting & Finance department
- The Senior School - Award towards the Highest Achieving Student
- KES college - Best graduate of the Business Studies course