General Data Protection Regulation
In a post GDPR live environment, businesses need to operationalise their day-to-day data protection activities and prepare for the emerging reality of personal data breaches. PwC, with its strong multidisciplinary team, can help.
Holistic Privacy and Consumer Protection
Implementation Roadmap & Support
- Roadmap Definition - Achieve desired privacy protection.
- Privacy Controls - Implement and support in operation
- Identify Privacy Related Processes – in the business and the supporting IT
- Measure privacy risk - Determine next steps on where the most risk lies
Data Registers & Flow Maps
- Data Registers - Maintain visibility of privacy-relevant information, its location and applied protection.
- Data Flows – track the journey of personal data and ensure is protected throughout
- Data Protection Officer – Leverage a PwC privacy expert
- Executive Privacy Decisions
- Advise on Privacy Matters – Incorporate privacy in new enterprises
Privacy Impact Assessments
- Privacy Impact Assessments - Evaluate and rank privacy risks.
- Drive data protection decisions based on identified data privacy risks.
Data Privacy Transformation
Develop a privacy programme compliant with global data-privacy regulations and use data as an asset for the benefit of your organisation.
- Privacy by design and by default
Create processes that have embedded principles for privacy by design and by default, and review existing processes to ensure compliance with the privacy requirements, taking into account the organisation’s Data Governance.
- GDPR and Privacy training
Create tailored approach of Data Protection training across your organisation which can include e-learning courses, workshops for groups and/or in person workshops for key stakeholders.
- GDPR Compliance Monitoring
Review your organisation’s compliance with the GDPR provisions through the existing operational controls, identify privacy gaps as per the GDPR and provide solutions for non-compliance issues identified.
- DPO Services
Offer DPO as a service, where PwC is appointed as DPO with the Data Protection Commissioner, or provide support to your current DPO to monitor compliance with the GDPR within your organization.