Government & Public Sector
Governments and now facing the impact of the global recession, as they battle to stabilise their economies by controlling fiscal deficits and scaling back public sector debt, in an environment characterized by uncertainty and volatile economic growth. Tough times are driving innovation, collaboration and service design rationalisation. Goverments have now the opportunity to endorse new models of service delivery, particularly focusing on early intervention and prevention and making more of commissioning. It is also time for a greater and better collaboration, across public sector agencies, with private and voluntary/non-for-profit-organisations. At PwC we believe that there is now a window of opportunity for goverments to prepare for transition and ensure that the wider public sector is ready to support and promote a goverment growth policy that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable.
- Redesigning services and innovating delivery models.
- Citizen-centric innovation.
- Retaining key human capital.
- Increasing efficiency and achieving greater value for money under ever-increasing scrutiny.
- Achieving effective delivery of high quality public services - delivering more for less.
How can PwC help you
We can help goverments understand and respond to the challenges they face. We bring to every assignment a distinguished reputation of independence and objectivity and a demonstrated ability to enhance public sector performance. Our approach to working with goverments combines a broad understanding of local regulatory and economic conditions with the deep functional and process skills embedded in our international network of professionals.
We offer a wide range of services to the goverment and public sector that include:
- Private-Public Partnerships
- Human Resources Management System
- Financial Management Advice
- Technology Consulting
- Strategy formulation and Operational effectiveness review
- Project and programme management